Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why I Blog!

I was asked in a email today why I blog.
examples of why I blog.
  • I have a opinion.
  • It counts.
  • I am stylish.
  • I like to write
  • I love a conversation
  • I must say I like the extra money a blog provide.
I was also asked what my credentials are.
examples of my credentials.
  • I'm over 40
  • I have 2 children,one grown and the other is getting there.
  • I'm an American so I feel I have the right to blog
  • I have a G.E.D.
  • Seriously, you don't have to meet a criteria to have a blog.
The reasons why I blog
  • I like making money writing online
  • I want to help people
  • I want to make a difference in the world
  • I love writing
But I do take any and all emails serious so as always
God-Bless-Us-All
Manthy

No comments:

Post a Comment